Designed by pro riders, mechanics and scientists, Peaty’s Tubeless Rim Tape has been developed from the ground up as a bicycle rim tape.
21mm, 25mm, 30mm, 35mm
** All Peaty's Tubeless Rim Tape's come in lengths of 9 meters / ~10 Yards! **
The super high tensile strength tape is primed with a bespoke adhesive which clings like s**t to a blanket.
An optimum amount of stretch and large rigid recyclable core allows the tape to be pulled and applied with tension, contouring your rim tightly for a better fit.
Do you struggle to find the hole? No problem!
Just hold your rim up to the light and the tape’s semi-transparent finish will illuminate the way.
- Remove tyre and any old rim tape
- Clean and degrease rim thoroughly
- Ensure rim is completely dry before application
- Press tape firmly into the centre of the rim and smooth out to the edges, removing any trapped air
- Run tape around the rim while keeping tape tension and allowing for at least 10cm overlap of tape at the end when cut
- Use a small spike to pierce the tape in the centre of the valve hole
- Remove dust cap and Push valve through the valve hole
- Apply lock ring tightly by hand, ensuring there are no air gaps
- Refit tyre, add Peaty’s Tubeless sealant, inflate Tyre